- Developing and refining digital content strategy.
- Creating a planning process that puts digital at the forefront.
- Assessing tools and identifying best practices for using them.
- Building workflows and processes that support a transmedia newsroom.
- Workshops and coaching on engaging storytelling for all content platforms.
- Writing for digital, audio and social media.
- Developing teamwork skills for collaborative work.
- Building new product development processes.
- Working with management to define roles and responsibilities.
- Refining organizational structure and writing job descriptions.
- Developing performance management approaches.
- Developing social media strategy and best practices.
- Building and maintaining audience feedback loops.
- Strategies for in-person events and community outreach.
- Identifying actionable metrics for tracking engagement.
- Creating a tailored plan for identifying indicators of journalism impact.
- Building a story-planning process that maximizes impact opportunities.
- Developing a newsroom system for tracking impact indicators and acting on what you learn.
- Reviewing existing revenue streams, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Auditing revenue development processes and recommending best practices.
- Building capacity for digital revenue acquisition.
- Creating implementation plans to guide revenue strategy.